Free phone consultation
$170 for each 50 minute session
In person and Telehealth
I am able to offer in person sessions for the Asheville area at my office in Weaverville, NC. Telehealth sessions are available for people located in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida.
For more information on Florida telehealth registration, please visit http://www.flhealthsource.gov/telehealth/
Currently accepting Blue Cross Blue Shield and Aetna.
In the event you do not have BCBS or Aetna but would like to utilize your insurance, I can provide a superbill for your insurance to reimburse you for my services. Reimbursement is not guaranteed.
Coinsurance and Deductibles and Copays. Oh my!
Navigating insurance can be hard. Insurance may cover anything from the entire fee to a fraction of the fee. I recommend you contact your provider and ask these questions:
- Does my insurance cover mental health services?
- Are mental health services “carved out” to another insurance provider other than my primary insurance provider?
- Do I have a deductible and has it been met yet?
- Does my deductible have to be met before copay/coinsurance is active?
- Does my plan limit the number of sessions I can have in a year? If so, how many?
- Do I need written approval or referral from my primary doctor before I can access mental health services?
I have limited sliding scale options available for those who are unable to access insurance or pay the full fee.
If you are unable to attend a session, please cancel within 24 hours of your appointment time. Otherwise, you will be charged the full rate of the session.